Honk Honk!

I recently bought a color laser printer. This way I can print up my own fliers and such and track how well they do. I’m currently trying several different ideas and waiting on the results.

But I got curious as to how many people really read the magnets on my truck. So I printed this funny little bumpter sticker. Today in a 30 mile stretch on the interstate I got 3 honks! No phone calls though; but that’s ok, it was raining like crazy.

Anyhow, this is just another way to get more attention, and some laughs.

That is awesome!

+1

Isn’t it funny how ppl will read a bumper sticker and not pay attention to anything else about a vehicle or what else may be written on it . Very nice :smiley:

Nice… I’m stealing it :cool:

me too :wink:

Yeah, I got try this too! Nice idea. This is why I love coming to the WCR. So awesome!

I’m doing this w/ my logo! Great idea!

Love them Tundras! :slight_smile:

Micah - you are the champ of magnet-related ideas.

I’m gonna try this one too.

How do you print magnets?

Hey Micah, I was thing about getting a Laser Color printer too, but haven’t done a lot of research so far, which is crucial to get a good quality product that can be operated without having to sell any organs. Saw a few interesting deals on color lasers but toners are killer, even the non-original ones.

What you have to say about that? What you got? How’s the quality ?
No… it’s me , not Larry :smiley:

Thats Hott!!!

The printer I got was a Brother HL-4040CN. Color laser and prints 21 pages per minute in color, so it’s pretty quick. The toner is about 75 dollars each and theres 4 to replace. The printer comes with full set of toner with it though.

The bumper stickers are not magnetic. They’re like a very flexible paper, almost like a plastic. Adhesive on the back. You can pull it off to reposition it or whatever too without the messy glue, not quite like your regular bumper sticker. I got these at Office Depot. There’s a ton of differnet things you could use these for other then bumper stickers too…

I like the Tundra too. :slight_smile:

I LIKE. How long do they last or are you waiting to find out?

Definitely you, Carlos!

I’ve used both of these products (with a spray of clearcoat to protect):

Thanks Larry. I’m probably better getting them printed on plastic sheets & using the adhesive to stick to the magnet. I’ve not seen them before! We might get them in around 10 years.
Hanson just made top of the charts here :o

Thought they were dead.