How can you profitably market your WFP method?

We specialize in healthcare facilities, and have gotten a few biosecure facilites (laboratories and storage), and food service plants, as result of being the local WFP-equipped company. Being able to explain (not just own the equipment) a chemical free cleaning process is a real advantage in marketing to our type of client. In the words of our clients, it has “given us the edge over lower bidders” at times. Otherwise, we rarely mention our use of WFP. Some of our competitors have gotten in, and right back out, of WFP, leaving a low quality impression in some customers minds. It’s explained in our safety plan, and AFTER our client is thrilled with our work, we explain the whole system, comparing it to the process water systems all of our clients have. That has the bonus of giving them an idea of our investment in equipment for their facility.

BTW, only once in a blue moon do we use WFP on residential in our area. We intentionally do very little residential, and what we do is usually annual, or every other year, with tons of RPG’s (rocket propelled gunk)-our crews name for artillery fungus. I’m sure it works well in other residential markets.

Cool niche application of the WFP method.

I like it.

I would definitely try to demonize non-WFP solutions for this kind of client, as you have done. Smart.