How is your workload?

First time this year I am getting nervous about the work not coming in… Next couple weeks blank. Yeah we have our regular commercial stuff, but resi is bleak. Going to start making calls on Monday past customers and bids out.

This is my first season but i have slowed for aug. compared to may june and july of this summer

Im very optimistic about sept tho…let’s do it

Last week was the slowest week of 2012. This week promises to be boredom city (or on the beach sipping Margaritas city)

Im bored. Im one of those guys that can’t take a long weekend without getting stir crazy. Im so ready for September

No slowdown this year - busy, busy, busy…I don’t even get time to come on here anymore…boooo

My August is up by only 140 dollars! So I’d say its about the same. For the entire year though?
Many months I’m showing I’m down by about 46 percent from last year except for this month and April.

I’m slower by a couple jobs a week but overall busy every day. This is my second summer and I am much busier than last year, but I was struggling to find any work last year. If this year is any indication of next year, I’ll be rolling.

Its been an interesting year for sure… We are a bit slower this week but are nicely filled up next week with some larger commercial stuff.

Im glad to hear everyone else is busy.

busy here.this my 5th year and AT LAST ive picked up a few proper full cream jobs . so we are not only busy im actually making decent money instead of a full load of semi skimmed .

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Times][SIZE=3][FONT=arial]My only really well off customer is skipping service this summer they are so busy and fly somewhere practically every week, and they don’t want to be bothered even having someone extra in the house when they’re home. I usually clean their windows in July, and we’ve been doing so well this year that when they asked me to call back again at the end of august, it was no problem. She said she’d call me later this fall, but would likely not have me do the windows until next year.

The job is so big, that my August, which was going to be my best August ever, might not meet the sales figures of last year, my flyering hasn’t been working in August, plus I’ve been eating the costs of keeping my newest second employee around for August, so I can have him around for September thru December, might have to dip into my line of credit.

Hopefully, things pick back up in September, I was really enjoying this year.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]