How many are going to the convention in nashville?

after the “sticker incident” i finally made the facebook/wcr forum connection. looking forward to an in-person showdown, Tasty-C!

BTW, i have it on good authority that Lions Share Maintenance is picking up my ENTIRE bar tab for the weekend in Nashville. It would do you all well to make good friends with me immediately… :cool:

My flight arrives about 10:00 AM Thursday morning. Anybody arriving close to that time that wants to split a cab?

As this event draws near and I read of more and more people attending, I have to say that I’m bummed I won’t be there this year. I know its going to be an awesome show and a great hang with everyone.

Have a drink for me :slight_smile:

Dagnabbit! say it ain’t so.

DrinkS. multiple beverages, shall be had for you, wifey and babynides :slight_smile:

If you can get Ashley to time delivery to, say, 11PM on Friday the 8th, we can raise a giant drunken toast for the occasion lol.

If Ashley has the baby at any point during that weekend, I’ll raise a toast.

Outstanding use of the word “babynides.”

Sounds like a philosopher in the making…

I am more approachable than my avatar… but better looking is questionable

Well there’s a word we rarely hear

You’re saying this was not the most fun you’ve ever had in your life?!?!?!

Damn whipper snappers

As of today 226 contractors from 169 different companies are coming to Nashville.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Maybe this is a silly question but will there be vendors selling products? Free samples? Never been to this event or anything like it so I’m just wondering.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Yes

Yessir!

Check out the website!

http://windowcleaningconvention.com

Just got my ticket and room (finally). Last year was a blast, cant wait for this year.

We’re up to 240 contractors plus vendors.

Thats quite a few! I won’t be there but hopefully you guy won’t be too greedy and pass some bits of knowledge on :slight_smile: