How many handles fit a Liquidator channel?

So, if I understand you correctly, Mark, the Moerman handle can lock at either 0 or 30 degrees, correct? (How do you do make those little superscript degree symbols, anyway???) If so, that would be totally awesome! Who needs any other handle or channel system if Moerman does it all?

One last question: You said the handle swivels. Is there a way to lock it, so that it is fixed when you want it, and swivels when you need it to?

Thanks, Mark.

0° ° is achieved on my mac keyboard by holding down the ‘shift’ + ‘option’ and * asterisk symbol.

Yes Moerman handle is both a 30° and a 0° handle. Actually, the angle feels more like 35°. It’s definitely more than 30°.

Aah, you’re one of those Mac guys. Unfortunately that doesn’t help me with my Windows tablet. Thanks, anyway.

Any input on whether the swivel of the Moerman handle can be locked or not? Thanks.

I’m thinking the tension dial would control that. It does actually have a sort of ‘stop’ centre position, similar to the Ninja handle.

° on PC [COLOR=#202020][FONT=Source Sans Pro]Alt + 0176[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks Mark

Hey Mark: Next time you have one please make a video.

Polzn Bladz just posted a new video to YouTube. I don’t know, looks like Bob is using his favorite handle with the new liquidator channels. It’s an Ettore steel handle!!!

//youtu.be/zfby_AZfN14

//youtu.be/i5bb61-xMJA

I saw someone post a video who got a Liquidator channel from the UK show and he was using that Ettore handle as well. I asked if the handle held the channel and the rubber and he said yes. So I’ll have to investigate this more.

Mark: Perhaps the back plate on my Ettore handles were replaced with older style back plates, I forget. I may have done that years ago so everything on my belt matches and ALL channels and handles are interchangeable. Even my Unger zero degree handle is pimped out with an Ettore backplate.

I know the Ettore squeegees sold in some True Value hardware stores have a backplate with teeth, to hold the rubber. Otherwise, they’re completely identical to a regular ss master squeegee.

Maybe some Ettore squeegees sold in other markets use those backplates, as well?

Woohoo…Polz has just put up a couple of short vids using it with a Wagtail Slimline channel…looking very promising…

10"
14"
18"

Available for the UK guys now…

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource