How to clean interior glass railings

I’m bidding a job that has interior glass railings with very tight spaces between the glass and the stairs, with some round pegs I have to clean around to boot.

I usually squeegee interior glass, but if I get any dirty water down there, I’m not sure I’ll ever get it clean. I’m open to picking up new gear to get this right. Any tips?

What’s the measurement on that space? Looks about 1"-2"?

You might try these:.

And:

With the skinny space you’re dealing with the holder and pole may not fit though; if not, you might take a stiff 1/4" - 1/2" thick piece of wood, 4’ long, put velcro on the bottom portion to hold those pads in place, then slide em down in between the glass to clean.

Or, again depending on the measurements of that gap, you might just bring along a few large towels, roll em up and put on the floor up against the glass to catch the dripps.

Or depending on how dirty the glass is, just use the full Unger interior kit on all of the glass that side of the gap, no drips period.
They work with this:

Just some thoughts.

1 Like

What about a pointed stick?

Seriously, though, a block of wood or yard stick can be used in many ways.

1 Like

What ever method of getting a cleaning pad or huck towel with Sprayway in there, be sure it is a premium charge.

2 Likes

Thank you for this.
I’m dealing with same in a house (nearly exactly!), and have ordered the unger pads/holder for future. Today though I have to improvise using a stick or board with sprayway & huck towels. This forum is invaluable.