How would you add 100 customers?

Most of it is being able to grow our marketing budget. Once you figure out what works in your market for advertising, the next step is pumping as much money into Labor to handle new business, and then money to expand your marketing. The hurdle is coming up with the $$$$ cause growth is expensive…

1 Like

In 2014 we were experiencing massive growth compared to previous years. I had hired on employees and I was doing everything I could to keep everyone still employed with plenty of hours. i was getting nervous in August cause its a slow time. Also, at the time I was looking forward to the spring of 2015 and where I wanted my customer list to be. I fell into Facebook Ads and expanded my EDDM. Thats where most of the growth has come from since then.

To be honest, the more targeted I have focused my advertising the more successful it has become. But thats my market, I know other successful companies that do marriage mail type advertising and blanket areas and that is what works for them.

1 Like

oh and I miss read your comment about marketing in the offseason. We dont advertise in the winter. When I say I want to average 100 new prospects a month I am referring march - November

I was thinking to myself “wow” how does Kyle gain 100+ a month during the winter months…
…what’s his secret sauce. :wink:

Thanks for clarifying it!

yeah, if I could get 10 clients a month in the dead of winter I would be thrilled… We basically shut down besides doing commercial in the winter.

I saw this thread and am very interested in your post but the link states the page is private or doesn’t exist. Got an update boss?

Yeah, me too…
"The page you requested doesn’t exist or is private."

Me three… Huh… Guess I posted that before the new format change. Maybe a moderator would know…

A small-ish chunk of pages got a little scrambled during the switchover to the new forum.

1 Like

37 new customers in the last 30 days, trying for 100 new customers the next 30 days

4 Likes

Any commercial?

nope, all residential.

1 Like

I remember this thread. I was in the middle of crazy growth mode. It was a crazy time.

2 Likes

Thats great Ken!

What has been your CAC to obtain those customers?

cac???!!! what is cac?

Customer Acquisition Cost.

ah of course.
in the past it has run about 30% of my total sales.
i am budgeting for 50% of new sales but hoping for better.
so for may ad budget is $6500 hoping to add 12000-25000 in new business.
hard to judge results at this point as calls don’t always come right away but i am definitely pleased so far.

2 Likes

Overall ours is $33 per new customer.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Kyle.

Care to share the formula you use to determine the actual cost of client aquisition?