How would you hang Wfp

You know I actually do not know I just put a y valve to try it out. Currently I just set the undertake on the ground and the hook it up like I will have a customer’s house I just got this so in people’s water is off I still have access to the waterfed pole. I actually don’t know how I could hook up a hose reel to this lol not good with parts. One thing I have learned is to design window cleaning stuff you almost need to be a plumber lol

1 Like

@Denver13 yeah I hear you with needing plumbing know how. So you don’t have RO or DI resin? You get water from supplier?

I have the unger stage 1 hydropower di. I hook up a hose to my kitchen suck and run the hose out the window to my van tank.

Nice! Thanks for the input.

such a stress reliver having water in the fan. If you don’t & you bid something where there is no water source and you bid it with the rental of a boom lift and your competitor(s) are bidding with a water fed pole you are going to be far from competitive. It also sucks in winter when you pull up to a house and go oh yikes I have to squeegee all of this cuz the water is off.

Yeah I can see how that would be an issue if your in a cold climate and you do a lot of commercial cleaning. I live in FL so I don’t have to worry about the cold and I do primarily all residential. Never had an issue not getting water. My concern is the amount of space a tank will take up in my van. It seems like it’ll take up valuable space to get in and out.

I went from the small one to this bigger one. All depends on vehicle set up. I have 55 gallons and there is no issue with space. I could not do that in the NV200 or a small transit without being crammed.

1 Like

Nice! I have a Transit High Roof. So it has space but it’s just occupied with gutter cleaning and pressure washing equipment. Gutter cleaning is my main service so I definitely want to make it practical for that first.

Once you move to a trailer for your pressure washing. You could take out one of the shelving units. The one behind the seat is what I’did, or like Denver has it works too.
You’ll still have plenty of places to put things In my opinion.

Do you have any pics of your old van setup? I haven’t been on the forum for a while so I probably missed it. I remember the car you were working out of with the wrap on it back in 2016 I think. That’s a sweet big van, are you gonna put a wrap on it?

@Majestic66 Yeah I just upgraded my pressure washer system and have it on a trailer. 8gpm with 125gal tank. I still hold onto my 4gpm direct drive pw though in my van for small jobs if I don’t want to lug around the trailer. I only have one 32 inch shelving unit directly behind my driver’s seat but I plan on moving that down towards the back. And I would like to get a 26 inch selving unit as well so I can get to stuff I have in stacked bins right now.

125 gallon tank is going to be ruff with an 8 gallon. I have an 8 gpm with a 200 gallon tank , an it doesn’t keep up all the time.
Have you used it yet ?

Yeah I’ve used it a bunch. Never had an issue. I have a 1 inch supply hose too.

1 Like

Not everyone’s solution, but you get the gist. This could work if you have short poles, or a tall van. Presently installed in a trailer using plywood and dense foam sheets that you use for tool storage or in Pelican cases.

I do love that truck’s rack!