I am buying us a 60ft + waterfed pole next week ....please help me decide

I have three ten section sets of Unger CarbonTech poles… Thinking this was the way to go a while back, I have since changed my mind for a few reasons. The pole sections have stripped out on a few pieces, the sections come loose no matter how tight the guys screw them together. Nothing is worse than to have the head come loose at 50ft’ and bring the whole damn thing down again to tighten it. So the Carbon Tech poles will be used in the residential side of the business under 25’ feet until they are toast.

[<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“- YouTube”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“- YouTube” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>](<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“- YouTube”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“- YouTube” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>)

This is the new sprinter I had one of my guys spend a month building this winter working on it, total custom fabricated racks, pole holders sectional ladder holders, gps tracking device, hydraulic ladder racks, 275 gallon water tank, double stacked reels etc… I will show the inside later. All the ideas and inventions I have had for the last 8 years have now come to life.

We have recently won three huge jobs that require a large waterfed pole (60+) due to accessibility issues. I am looking for a pole recommendation for the best pole out there that will clean windows up to 6 stories, needs to be able to shed sections to drop weight while cleaning lower windows.

This is a 5 story high end apartment complex. The builder had a “great idea” to install window units with screens that are embedded in the frames and only remove from the inside. We offered to go into each unit and open and clean the bottom window from the inside but the choked on the price. Instead we will use the WFP to clean the accessible windows and shoot water through the screen on the covered windows. We did a test clean for them and they seem to be happy with the results.

Five story construction cleaning over 800 rooms and 800,000 sq ft building 1/4 mile long. The windows are pretty good already, there are no screens on the outside and the general contractor jumped the gun and there is no lift access around the building any more. WFP is the only solution now.

This building we have the 4ft sun screens that stick out from the side of the building. No anchors on the roof. Her is my plan. From the roof invert the WFP pole to clean the top. Use a WFP for the lower sections as well.

Robb Hueston | Window Wizards LLC. | Office: 214-559-8787 | Office: 972-788-9021
Mobile 469-682-4777 | E-Fax : 866-870-0037
robb@windowwizards.us | Window Gutter and Pressure Cleaning by Window Wizards in Dallas Plano Frisco Arlington Ft Worth - 972-788-9021

Robb

I can help you with this for sure. Let me know when you can chat, and we will get you set up at a great price.

I have been very happy with my Gardiner SuperLite.

I’d go ahead and rent a lift for that last job… WFP it, just use the lift to help get around the sun shades.

+1, see pic for a similar job.

Phil from SimPole guarantees all of his poles so you dont need to worry about them breaking. SimPole Water-Fed Poles - SimPole Water Fed Poles

you can buy em here at wcr

I have offered to use a lift across the front but they have sprinkler heads and drip irragation under the sod. I even offered to use 1" plywood to distribute the weight… No luck.
We love using lifts if the customer is up for it, we are able to and the budget allows.

I have a metal fabricator down the street from me and i think i am going to try and get him to make me a goose neck long enough to reach it just for giggles…

I remember Tucker has a huge goose neck…

Ive had my Gardiner SL-56 for two years and I’m not worried about it breaking.

That looks like the most affordable sectional. I think that’s what I need