I can't get customers! Please help!

Put an expiration date on it, rather than limited time. Maybe it’s “This Weekend Only!!”
$249 per house…what if my house is really big, or really small.
I can’t tell if the price for my house is 249 or 199 with the 50off.
Track cleaning rather than track vacuuming. I find they rarely need it.

thank you very much for the feedback!
The two neighborhoods which I am distributing these to have almost identical house plans for every house so they have similar windows, should I still specify the price more? And would you get rid of the $50 Off entirely?

this is how its looking now

That’s looking nice.

That price is for Inside and out? People will ask.
Just curious, why $10 per window? Have you checked pricing in your area? Seems cheap for California, like half the price it should be.

It might be redundant to have the company name twice.

You say “call us.” That’s fine. But is it just you alone? Do you want to seem larger than you are? Some people are more inclined to give business to the nice young man that shows he wants to work, instead of a company without names or faces on their advertisement. Just my 2 cents.

How does this look to you? That is the best picture I have of me cleaning windows, but I have 1 more from the same house, so the outfit is the same.
I am thinking of getting rid of 18 year old and keeping it as “Support a local full time student at Palomar”
Should I use being 18 to my advantage? Or best to keep it out

MJ79 has a point about pricing…is $300 for 24 windows your regular price? Then maybe Save $45 Don’t give away too much. My recent mailing was 15% off. I hate giving it away but winter is always a little slow and I have an employee who wants to work.

1 Like

I have never charged more than $250 but I am still more of a bucket bob, I am hoping to get a WFP based on how successful these flyers are for me.
What do you think is a fair price for a large home in San Diego. The neighborhood these are getting distributed to have a average income of $136K a year and the houses are not small to say the least but not mansions either

I am in your market. here are my prices.

bit.ly/myonlineprices

1 Like

Sounds like you are putting a lot of effort into this. Good for you. I think you’ll find that you are laying a foundation that could reward you later. Are you opposed to doing commercial/storefronts? There is a lot of competition, but those guys are usually cool about people soliciting (unless, of course, they have a “no soliciting” sign). I’ve actually got a few residential leads from shop owners who didn’t need storefront window cleaners but didn’t know how to find residential window cleaners. Have you checked with your apartment management to see if they are interested in having the complex cleaned? Maybe if they’re not they’ll let you put up flyers. Apartments aren’t worth much but there is no competition if you did 20 a day with a friend that’s something. Remember that window cleaning will naturally have ups and downs, it doesn’t mean you’re doing anything wrong. But if you’re currently in a down, that gives you an excuse to focus on amazing marketing and giving any customers you do have an amazing experience, so they’ll recommend you to their friends. Hope it works out.

1 Like