I received a thank you card!

Guys + Gals I just love this site. I have gotren so many good ideas off this site. I would have never thought about the personalized m + m’s. This an awesome way to make that personal touch with your customers. And yes i always send out thank you cards to all new customers. :smiley:

For those that put “sometimes” in the poll - heaven help you if the other non receiving clients find out.

My neighbor has a media wiring install company. I get tons of great ideas when I go to his home. He is always buying those little gifts for this customers. I have seen the M&M’s and can coolers. But here’s a little twist on this. I was watching a show on candy last night and they said Mar’s (the company that makes M&M’s) is going to be offering the name service on many of the candy they own now. IE: Want to send a bar of candy with your company on it, you can. Not jus the M&M’s now. You can also put a small picture on the candy. They showed an M&M with a guys face on it.

http://www.mydovechocolate.com/

That should go over well with the lady of the house…

I send out thank you cards, holiday cards, death cards, congrats cards and reminder cards.
If I am in a house where the family is having a wedding, death, birth, graduation etc. I make a note as soon as I go back in the truck. A card is sent out the moment I get home.

An interesting link Jugg. Thanks!

Bump

From '08…you call that a bump?! More like a trip down memory lane, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

This is also a fun and easy tactic that i have not tried yet. I remember my dentist mailed me a card and it was hand written.

Yeah, I’ve been putting off the sendoutcards subscription but I need to get on that. They make it quick and easy to send out cards. You an even upload a custom handwriting font so it looks like you wrote it.

We send em’…I wonder what a customer would do if we sent a singing telegram as a “thank you”…not very cost effective but sure would make an impact! lol

Here’s my thank you card. I might need to translate it for French-Challenged people:
"Thank you so much for trusting it with the maintenance of your home. I hope you were satisfied of our work. Don’t hesitate to recommend us!

To thank you, I would like to offer you a 15% rebate on the next service we provide for you (Window washing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing or dryer duct cleaning)

To take advantage of the rebate, all you have to do is present this card in the next 9 months following our last visit."

I do 9 months so that they won’t wait a full year to call me and it will give me a chance to maybe see them twice a year.

I think I’ll change my next batch of cards though and make it a $25 off and specify that if they want, they can pass the rebate along. Maybe I will also add the date by hand on each card so I’ll be able to check the 9 months expiration date more easily.
What do you guys think?