I think...it's time!

x

I used to use, and still have some handles in the car, but Ettore Contour Pro is something I find myself thinking “why didn’t I try that sooner?”

I don’t really care for any more because I’ve found other items that fit my needs better

isn’t that why your boss would buy something, so you don’t have to wast your money? If you’re the employee under him, ask him you want to try it

Grab one of their 30" quicksilver channels and slap that puppy on a ledger handle. I bought the complete thing and barely even use the handle it came with. I used a 20" unger before when poleing storefronts but the 30" speeds it up. It’s hard to fan with the ledger handle so I just use the big one for straight pulls.

I just saw the “eliminator”… rediculous! I thought you made a name up but nope, that’s really what they named it.

what’s the link on that

a friggin’ 78" squeegee. That might be a bit much.

also check out the ledge-o-matic. Looks like a squeegee attatched to an erector set.

Holy Sushi!!! That’s STUPID!

my god, who ever uses that will take longer just getting it in position… Mr. Sobo has a little too much time on his hands

I think it would also look kinda unprofessional walking up to a storefront w/ that piece. Unbelievable, well, not really.

If I was a business owner and I saw someone walking up with that I would pretend to have terets (mainly saying private parts) and tell them to not clean my store any more

I’m suprised they don’t make a 78" t-bar/washer and call it something stupid. Any suggestions for a name?

x

Because that’s what bosses do.

x

I have a question then: Why not become your own boss now?

In regards to the eliminator… you’ll find very few panes to be truly straight at 78’’, thus, you’ll leave water behind where there is not sufficient squeegee rubber meeting the glass. Besides, I bet I can clean just as fast with my 22’’ Unger Ergotec.

you might use it like twice a year :eek:

I agree on the eliminator…superstupid.

It’s good to see that Kenny D at least takes pride in his job and isn’t some schlum. I don’t have employees but those that due can probably appreciate their employees with such an attitude (minus the soon to be his own boss part). It’s good to see employees care about their work and their tools regardless who payed for them. I’ve worked w/ other people who don’t care about their equipment b/c they don’t pay for it and next thing you know they were digging through my toolbelt for the goodies.

iI HAVE A 36 INCH WILGER STRIPER WASHER WITH A 48 SQUEGE !! WANT TO RACE !! AS LONG AS THERE QUALITY AND THEN SPEED I’M FOR IT !! I USE IT FOR A LARGE AUTO DEALERSHIP WINDOWS. CUT MY OVERALL TIME IN HALF !!

Wait a minute! WWCAAD?!? (what would chris and alex do). They’d say forget sorbo! That’ll teach mr. sorbo not to refuse to let WCR sell his products (even though the eliminator is stupid)!