Intro letter

Does anyone have a letter of introduction they send to share? thanks

Here’s what I’ve been using lately. I put a nice packet of information together and mail it or drop it off to property managers. Put a cover page on it with your logo and who you are submitting it to followed by this letter, a list of your services w/ pictures, insurance info, references, and contact info. It’s 6 pages total and I throw a few business cards in the envelope as well.

We would like to thank you in advance for your time and hope that our company can perform some of our excellent property maintenance services.

First we would like to tell you a little bit about our company.  We are a fully licensed, trained, and insured company that specializes in professional services.  We carry $1,000,000 in general liability insurance and always put safety first.  A few of our services include window cleaning, floor care, pressure washing, awning cleaning/care, gutter services, and construction clean up.  Longs Windows & More is a family owned and operated company, we ensure the highest degree of quality for our customers.  We are based out of Taneytown, MD which gives us great access to your properties around Southern Pennylvania area.  

Our services will keep your property looking sanitary and professional which will give your employees a clean working environment and present a good image to your customers.  A little bit of preventative maintenance will save money and headaches in the long run.  Why call several companies when you can call us to perform all of your service needs?  Many of our clients benefit from our services on a bi-weekly or monthly schedule, we would be happy to customize a maintenance package for any of your needs.  We offer special pricing for commercial maintenance packages and would like to submit a free, no obligation estimate for your properties.  Please feel free to contact us if you would like our company to perform a site visit.  Also check out our website at www.longswindowsandmore.com to find out more about our services and preview some of our work.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hearing from you soon 

Mike Long
Longs Windows … & More
443-340-0150
[email protected]
www.longswindowsandmore.com

thanks