Introduction

Good Morning! My name is Larry. I am the Senior Technical Advisor for Delco Cleaning Systems of Fort Worth. I have more than 40 years experience in electro-mechanical design and maintenance with 24 years experience in all aspects of pressure washer maintenance, repair, design and cleaning techniques. If I may be of assistance to anyone on this board please feel free to contact me or post your questions on the board and I will respond. It is my intent to visit this forum daily Monday thru Friday.

Respectfully Submitted

Hey Larry, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome Larry

Hi Larry :slight_smile:

Waz up!

Welcome Larry, glad to have you w/ us!

Hey Larry,
Saw one of your videos. Very informative. Glad you are here.

Larry, it’s great to have somebody from Delco on this site.

For those that don’t know, Delco has been a great pioneer in the pressure washing industry. Not only in their product line, but in educating contractors too.

I’ve met Mr. Robert before- he’s a class act. Delco is a legend in the PW world.
Welcome,Larry, and hopefully we’ll meet up at one of these events sometime soon.

If you happen to be in New Orleans on August 1 and 2…
:smiley:

Welcome Larry!

Will you please tell me where to find information on this event? Robert is interested in attending.

I am looking forward to working with you guys. I have had a few opportunities
to work with people in your trade and I learned a lot.

We have put up a lot of free training videos on youtube if anyone is interested in learning more about power washing.

That’s great! Thanks, Larry.

There will be a comprehensive website for registration, sponsors, and event details when we’re ready to take registrations.

For now-

The hotel is already getting reservations. It will sell out again this year. I just want to make sure that all of our people get a room.

Tell Mr. Robert to call or email me any time if he has questions or suggestions.
Tell him Judy said “Hi!”, too.
:slight_smile:

Hi Larry and welcome! Good to see you here. Thanks for all the information you have shared with me over the years.

To my fellow forum members, I’ve known and worked with Larry for 15 years and he is a great person with tons of helpful information on powerwashing and cleaning.

Thanks Larry and Delco!

Wayne :o)

Thanks for the videos, Larry.
I just realized I’ll see Mr. Robert this weekend in 'Bama. Now Judy is gonna wish she was going. :smiley:

Hey Larry…I will be wanting a roof cleaning set up from you soon!