IWCA Convention 2013 Florida

Yep, you blew it.
We had people ditching their $500 IWCA tickets and coming to the NOLA Event when they saw our lineup.

Don’t worry, NOLA 2013 is going to raise the bar, again.
Curt and Kevin are each getting half a day to fully develop their presentations as well as allow attendee interaction plus the other speakers. I don’t think anyone has ever put together an event like this one. I know that sounds conceited but, believe me, I’m not taking the credit.
Awesome speakers and attendees deserve it all!

I’m fairly certain that this will be the last big New Orleans Contractor Networking Event. My main efforts in the future will be directed towards the joint PWRA/WCRA National Convention. If you have been saying “maybe next year” then this is pretty much your last chance.

Im looking forward to it… even [MENTION=803]Thad[/MENTION] will be there.

They must be desperate. They’re letting just about anybody in now it seems!

:wink:

Are there still spots available to go to NO?

Yes there are… But literally only a couple

Is there something that gives me the price and time and all that stuff?

Technically it’s sold out but we can probably squeeze one more in. The problem at this point is finding a room. Our hotel is sold out and most others in the area are, too. Finagle a place to stay and we can manage a ticket.

As far as the schedule goes, Curt Kempton has half a day for his amazing employee program and systems, Kevin Dubrosky will teach marketing half a day (last time ever for Kevirino) and the other speakers are Anya Curry of Ambidextrous Services, Perry Tait of Future of Cleaning.com, and me.

We are going to dig soooo super deep this time.
If this is the last full-on NOLA Event we’re going out with a BANNNNNNNNG!

I just decided last week to go (to IWCA). Looking forward to it!

Pretty sure I’m going

Will see you there! Looking forward to it.

Hey Chris, Alex, Curt, Thad, John Lee and any others going to IWCA.

What do you expect to be the best days to be there? I don’t plan on attending the classes, etc…

I just want to get to hang out with some of you guys and check out new equipment. If you are planning any dinner or get together I would love to tag along.

I was thinking of taking the class to get certified for boom/lift work…anyone else taking the class?

Took it last year, never did receive any kind of certification of sorts.
This may be something I’ll need to locate, if I had.

Cool well def be doing a dinner…

Go Thursday - Friday so you can hit the trade show.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Do you think it was worth it? According to their website you get OSHA certified/certificate.

Definitely worth it!

In fact if you’ve never been before (first time) I’d highly suggest you go.
Lot’s of new learning awaits, seminars / classes of great information and loads of window cleaners from all over the country.
And the mere fact that it’s here in St. Pete again is reason enough for me.

I’ve been to a IWCA con before. My question was specific to the boom/lift training. Do you feel that was worth it?

Sorry, it was 2am when I replied.

RE: Boom Lift Operations

Yes, it is worth it.
If you do any amount of exceedingly high aerial work, what kind of price can you or anyone else for that matter put towards safety?
I recall, that the class was taught outside in the parking lot and we we’re allowed to actually perform aerial maneuvers.
I may have some photos that I took, I’ll see if I can find any.

Call me, if you have specific questions related to the class.

My local United Rentals offers aerial lift certification.

True, local equipment companies do give certs, but why not meet, rub elbows w/ some of the top leading window cleaners in the nation:confused:
Jus’ asking … btw, I think it may of been Sun Belt that instructed the course.