Just Got Cursed Out For 6 Minutes Straight

After 6 Minutes, I would of said “OH, you wanted to speak to Alex Lambrindies”?? I’m sorry this is Alex Stewart!! :D:D (I know I misspelled your name, sorry).

But seriously Alex, you and Chris are business men right? Just come up with a product that you can just spray on and it will get all of the crud off, and this customer, (as well as all of us), will be happy!!

Start thinking Dude!! :cool:

Ya did good,

Charlie

Its kind of funny how angry people get at little things. I find humor in it. I’ve been through to much real stuff to get all offended anymore. The first time it happened I wanted to stick my head in the ground… then I realized the person that was having it out on me at my expense was just a miserable person themselves. I dont pick up theyre calls anymore.

I was called a “moron” yesterday by a lady.There was a pickup truck, a contractor I think, sticking out of a driveway so I went around it into the other lane. Evidently she thought that i should have waited until she passed by first even tho i was there first. I just looked at my guys and we laughed. “Moron” just struck me as an odd choice of names to call me, i could have thought of at least 3 more that would have been more offensive.

That product is already out; it’s called one restore :slight_smile:

Should of told him its called… having your windows cleaned more regular by a professional window cleaner cheap ass every 2 weeks like we do in England

UPDATE

Just got off the phone with my old friend… Placed an order, killed him with kindness.

I was smiling the entire time :smiley:

hahahahhaha

Ha ha, Awesome job Alex. Did you ask him if he ever reserved the “Alex at window cleaning.com” website that he threatened about?

Lol Alex, should have at least doubled the price on the products :cool: You have more patience than I my friend!

You’ve been super helpful every time I’ve called to place an order or fix a problem, I’ve always wondered how the ‘other guys’ get through life treating people like that.

That sounds like a possible reason for him to loose it. Window washed himself into a corner and Chris was his last and “only hope Obi One” Sounds Like some crazy desperate banker after he learns about his Enron investment. Great job Chris. Excellent example for all of us. Now All I need is an angry customer to practice on.

You should have asked him how well that website was doing considering he dedicated it to you haha

LOLOLOLOL… Well it came back around, didn’t it?
A similar thing happened to me this past month… I over bid a resi job over the phone(we’re slammed, why not?) at $1200 for… oh something that in Feb we’d do for 6-700… The lady was SOO mad at me when I said the price and hung up. She called back 3 days later and begged to get on the schedule before the weekend. We made it happen and she tipped the crew $100. Awesome.

1 Like