Ladder vs boom lift

It’s this type of job that allows you to go ahead and justify the investment of WFP. Get a set up and use it on this job, sure it will take your profit to pay for it this time around but your jobs after this will be much faster and a whole lot safer! Just my $.02.

Five days or five months in business doesn’t matter, if you have the work and your growing then roll with it :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Kinda somewhat off topic… This thread keeps going because [MENTION=38680]Zboyes[/MENTION] is a good cleaner and WCRA forum member. Anybody notice he hasn’t been around in a while? For all the shit peeps say that I need to check myself… Y’all need to check yourselves… He’s a good addition to this community and y’all drove him away… You ain’t driving me away… That’s what it is…

[MENTION=38575]FastFanner[/MENTION] Did I miss something? I’ve personally been too busy to keep up with all the online drama lately but could you explain what’s up and how he was driven away?

(Without the colorful language please)

Jeremiah, you didn’t miss anything. Someone got offended when others made comments about his pictures showing up 90 degrees rotated.
Then FastFanner injected his broad and insightful comments. Typical day in WCRland.