Last Working Day of 2016 for Us

We went pretty hard last week in anticipation of the snow (did NOT expect 10 inches for the first snowfall). Donated my labor to help another WCer out Monday in another town (he has been sick and got behind), then enough snow melted so we could get more gutter cleaning done Tuesday. Without a doubt that was the most miserable gutter cleaning day I’ve ever worked, but we completed all of our obligations!

I have a list of “good weather” people to call if it warms back up, but it doesn’t look promising. I’m good with it. December will be lower than we forecasted, but overall we will finish ahead of our yearly goal, so I’m thrilled. Great year.

Anyone care to throw out their unemployment costs? Like, what percentage you pay?

Edit: We are going to hand address and send out some fun end of year thank you cards to all our customers next week.

Ive been laying of on UI since 92 it wont be affected that much by 1 but once you go over 3 and depending how long they collect expect some increases…My rate in mass is 12 pct but i fight every false claim and report our back to work days every spring religiously…not a fan on UI at all another abused entitlement in my book but it helps retain key help. BTW I hardly ever win a protest the govt doesnt want too many on welfare so they expect small business to subsidize the lazy