Legend Squeegee Channel

What’s your opinion about it?
If you compare it to other wide bodied channels?
My self is a Sorbo guy…

1 Like

Yes, will replace Squidgee

These are closely compared to Sorbo Quick Silver but with the angled ends and able to take standard rubber. I rarely used wide body when I was out in the field except for large commercial jobs. Didn’t care for the Ninja channels.

Ok. Does it take both rubber types like the Squidgee or just round?

Technically speaking, it will accept round, T and 4 sided but we recommend the round for better appearance and performance.

Here with 4 sided rubber.

2 Likes

Hi Mark did something this about 3 years back.

2 Likes

Ugh! How the HECK do these companies keep making me want new squeegees?? Tempting to get a newer car? Yes. New game console? Yes. These i can see. But somehow i also now NEED every sleek new squeegee i lay my eyes on. It must stoppppppp!!!

… So, uh… How much to get my hands on these? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Also noticed that you have the clip on the under side of the squeegee rubber as well to hold the rubber in.
Regarding the4 sided rubber been using this for about 4 years.
Have not cut an angle on the rubber at the ends.

Does the angle cut reduce detailing? And if so, by how much? How does it compare to Moerman Liquidator’s, or Unger’s S-Channel Plus dog ear’s?

Following on from Herman’s mod I found that the danger to frames was a worry so did this to a set of Sorbo clips last year. Both mods help clear difficult frames but the bulky profile of the channel, particularly at the back still makes it a touch clumsy for detailed work. Also doesn’t cut down the detailing to anywhere near the extent that the Liquidator does. However because Mark’s new channel takes round top rubber, using a harder formulation may help.

1 Like

That looks good you may of wanted cut an angle on the inside this would probably allow you to get into the corners better.
Here’s a later one with the ends little higher.

2 Likes

Hey Herman: I think they kinda stole your original idea. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Herman should get a commission!

1 Like

Took, stole? NO doesn’t really matter.:relaxed:
Put the videos so that someone would see it.
And maybe make a manufacture verion.
Not got resources to develop this any way.
Have bigger ideas to develop then squeegee channels.:wink:

9 Likes

Thought this thread was about a new manufactured wide body channel not people’s mods?

Since when do threads stay on topic? (Especially in February :smirk:)

8 Likes

Nooooooooo!!

Perhaps it’s about a manufacturers who copy people’s mods. We have the liquidator the new Unger S plus channel and now these new guys in Canada. It’s all good.

4 Likes