Let's see what you got

I’ll give you a $100 for it right now. I like it and want it. Looks like I can really stick and move with that

1 Like

some ladder work

yes they said it was too much drama for them here. hopefully just taking a break though.

That is SO pimp!

Still took you like twice the time to clean that freaken window tho ya showoff. I hope that was your account, SF international has GOT to be a good paying gig.

Funny you say that. You called me almost every night when you got banned crying about. Begging me to talk to Chris to get you back on here. My wife said one thing you start threatening me. I’ll be honest skip we don’t want to be here with folks like you. You’re a negative creepy guy. You bully most new members and you harbor some type of harsh feelings for us because we have a youtube channel or you think that I have in my mind that I’m better than everybody or something. Look man you win. I will read threads but this is my last post as long as you are still on here. And please don’t call me with threats or just wanting to talk. I have nothing to say to you. Hope you have fun on the forum and I wont be replying I’m sure you would love nothing more than to fight with somebody today.

3 Likes

Yo carving!!! Iwhere did you get that from ? Haven’t herd that on here. Thsts what they call it here

1 Like

Ya No doubt. You ever hear the George Carlin skit. Baseball/football

I’d liked to see him do fanning /carving
I know samethkng but… it would be funny :grin:

1 Like

Damn dudes. You guys got some skill. Yall make it look so fun and easy. Its like an art/dance.I can’t wait to be half as good as you guys.

I know this post is old but that’s what happened to him. I left the forum for awhile and he was gone when I returned . He was always nice to me send me a message saying if I ever needed advice or help with anything he was there.

2 Likes

I’m still here :wink:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! You the man!

2 Likes

Still around man. Just been busy that’s all :sunglasses: and as I said before if you ever have any questions just message me .

2 Likes

So glad we don’t have all the negativity on this forum anymore. Finally I can feel comfortable again asking or responding to any questions on here.

7 Likes

Didn’t know that guy was such trouble. Oh well you live and your learn

1 Like

I can’t upload this so here I am on my FB page:

3 Likes

Great video, Malcolm. EXC handle, 25 degrees?

Encouraging to see your technique and skills. Do you have any vids on carpet cleaning or tile/grout cleaning? That would be interesting…

Be sure to share more WC vids soon!

1 Like