Let's talk some baseball

11-5 and 9-5. I am breathing a little easier now. :slight_smile:

41/2.
If they sweep :)… They can looooooock it up .

I told ya they are a flawed team , and they will not only lose the AL East they will be knocked out of the playoffs.

200 million dollar team , and no playoffs. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Would be nice to see them miss it a third straight year after all the trash their fans have talked over the years!

Watching game 2 of the double header was so weird… there was like 300 people left.

This is so sweet to see in the paper today. It’s been a while. I know how Tony C feels. Nobody would of thought the Mets would be in first place at this time of year.

There just playing unbelievable baseball right now :grinning:

Losing to the Marlins? Bahahaha! That’s almost as sad as losing to the Braves! Oh wait… :frowning:

Matz Syndergaurd Harvey. Come get some :slight_smile:

[MENTION=7269]Majestic66[/MENTION]

Stroman, Osuna, Sanchez… bring it!

P.S – Sweep the Yankees please. :cool:

One down. Now it’s Syndergaurd @ home ! He don’t lose @ home. Ha!

Way to jinx it! 3-0 Stankees already!

You’re just lucky I have a large pepperoni, bacon, and mushroom pizza to console me. :wink:

I know Right LOL !!! Im good for that shit. Nice Pizza . Im stuck eating left over chinese food, But i have a big pot of sauce cooking with Meatballs, Sausage, and Braciole . If we lose that is a nice consoling dish :slight_smile:

Braciole? Nice. I miss real Italian food. Used to live there in the 80s and old ladies would throw nightly banquets outside. It was awesome.

[MENTION=39889]TommyD[/MENTION]
Let’s go Marcus Stroman… Long Island kid

Glad I finally managed to get home from work to watch the game. Stroman was unreal.

2-0, 1.89 in 18.0 IP since coming back from what was supposed to be a season-ending injury.

1/2 game back with 8-9 to go. You have 4 games with San Fran. Left . We might be taking over for that home field advantage. Either way it should be a good series. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

We’re out in 3 against any team unless pitching and hitting can mesh like a month ago.
Still exciting to be back after 9 years!

Come on Dan. Give me some positive vibe. No one thought the Mets were winning the NL East …not me ,not you ,nor any professional analyst

The last few series Marlins , Yankees , and Braves have been lack luster to say the least , but I think they were in coast mode cause of such a big lead.
We will see though last night the bats woke up, and syndergaurd looked dominant.
One series in baseball could flip the switch :). The talent is there we have a shot.

Magic number 2

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Grats Mets fans!

Go Indians!

If Duda stays hot and Wright, Murph, and Cespedes keep on an even keel we might hold our own against Genaro’s boys. It probably won’t be a laughable sweep like back in '06, though.

Funny thing I went to that '06 game 3 here in LA. We got swept

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource