Looking at 2 models....your advice?

^i agree with all of this above except the psi. there’s almost nothing you’ll need 4000psi for. i bought a $3k 8gpm machine last year that’s 3000psi and it’s plenty. there are guys out there washing concrete with high volume 2500psi machines. volume and proper chems will earn you $$$, not psi.

if you really plan on adding this to your business and are serious about it, hold out until you can get at least a 4gpm machine.

and that generac is probably not what i would go for. home depot usually has a $1k dewalt machine every summer that would be a decent starter machine with a honda engine and decent pump. probably about the cheapest you can do without finding something used.

I bought a 4000 psi Briggs and Stratton engine pressure washer with 4 gpm output for $1000. It was one of the best investments I ever made. This thing peels off layers plus it’s super quiet. You don’t need soap with a 4000psi either.

Yea. I’m coming up dry on finding something used. I assume this is the HD model you mean?

http://t.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-Honda-GX390-4200-PSI-4-GPM-Gas-Pressure-Washer-DXPW4240/203185026/

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource