Looking to buy routes in Southern California

I am interested in buying commercial routes and accounts in Southern California.

We serve Ventura to about Beverly Hills and down the 118 corridor. If anyone knows anyone selling their business/routes, let me know.

http://windowcleaner.com/vBulletin/showpost.php?p=311543

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

He sold already

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

The best thing for you to do is … Find all the guys in an around those areas leave your card with the guy who is doing the work. Tell him you are interested he will relay it to the owner an you never know. Maybe the guy cleaning is the owner if not try an get owners number.
That’s what I would do. Doesn’t hurt to ask anyone a simple question . Are you interested in selling. It’s either a yes /no. Or Maybe. Of it’s a no hey he has your name an number down the line he will contact you first.

I was interested in buying this one guys route at one point he said no then Two years later he calls me. I had done something else so it was a no for me.

I did the same thing with the second route I bought at the time it was a no then 3 years later he calls an we got something done

When buying a route it is not always a cut an dry thing it takes time . Trust me !!! You may want it today , but today turns into next year or the following year. Trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.