Looking to have one of our vehicles designed

Nice. i would of liked the services bigger. But that’s me. What type of Vechile?
I need something like this for route work.

Honda Pilot - I’ve got a Thule roof rack on the top of it that allows ladders to be strapped down easy. We use it for residential work. Generally has a 28 ft and 20 ft on it.

On the back of the Pilot I would put the website under the phone number. Keep it all together instead making someone dart look to different areas.

I definitely agree with that although with the way the vehicle is shaped, it would be difficult (ignore the design - was a different company who put that together)

The slant at the bottom of the vehicle would make the website hard to read if put underneath. The only other option I can think of is to put the phone number on the other side of the website but, it would be too small

1 Like

I had them put together a design for the truck using the same style from the pilot (squeegee, etc.) but didn’t like the way it looked

1 Like

Here’s a thought: have the squeegee & bubbles graphic on the front end of the truck, same as on the car, but have them cut the vinyl right along the straight edge of the squeegee. The paint on the truck is a close enough shade of blue that I don’t think it would look weird that way. But I think it would look odd with a partial wrap, with those two similar but different shades of blue showing.

And you would just have vinyl lettering for your logo and the other signage.

You can also have them remove the F-150 badge, to free up space and keep it from competing for attention.

I think that logo looks pretty good. I think having multiple vehicles with the same logo helps you look like a big business which will instill confidence in new customers. I would make your phone number as big as you reasonably can above the rear wheel well. Just my opinion though.