Louisville Stack Ladders ***Sold***

If he set up the ladder next to the window it would be difficult or perhaps impossible to reach the middle of the window. That’s why I have the girls with the pointer ladders underneath.

PS
You have to have a pointed top section to use a sectional ladder unless youre planning on using it like the guy in the picture. I know I know that’s a crazy idea. LOL

To use a stack ladder properly you need to be wearing the proper equipment… Like a suit and tie. And maybe had a gat in the car, see?

2 Likes

@RoysKeen
Hey Roy: Quick question. Would your four foot pieces fit a set of metallic ladders? Without a pointed top section your sectionals are almost worthless unless people want to use them like the guy in the picture haha, But those 4 ft sections would be valuable if they fit the metallic ladder. You seem to have a lot of them. You could probably get more than the original price for each one because metallic has stopped making them. Just a thought.

PS
How wide are your ladder pieces. Inside and outside widths.

1 Like

I was given a set of these last fall and wondered who manufactured them…I will admit the top section is sorta useless. I may find a use for them around the house or garage . They would fit into the back of a small station wagon nicely is one benefit I can think of.

2 Likes

I think I tried to pair them and they didn’t fit but honestly I can’t remember. Gonna ask my buddy if I can borrow a section of his metallic set to see if it works. Thanks for the idea! I’ll keep u posted!

Lets be honest…

Even if they DID fit…
Nobody is going to use them.

Id frame one, on the wall of my office… but thats about it.

2 Likes

haha :laughing: never know.

Small gap but they do fit. With slight mod they would fit perfectly.