Mayweather VS. Pacquiao Title Bout

Mayweather will win by knockout in the 4th round

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Mayweather 12 rounds by decision…

Your not even watching. You don’t count Lol. JK. Come over we have wings beer pizza. Card game

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

I’m waiting for you guys to feed me the info…:cool:

Here ya go a little glimpse. Btw pacman will win it will go the distance.

[MENTION=38575]FastFanner[/MENTION] is the winner for not wasting his money

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Look at the bright side, if you’ve never quite understood the phrase "[I]mailing it in[/I]…"
Now you do.

Yes the lesson cost 100 bucks, but…

What can I say?? I’m a savvy business man…:cool:

Boxing is dead, and anyone who had ever paid attention knows it. It’s as gone as horse racing. It’s only good for main events and even then it ain’t worth the money. All of these fighters are “entrepreneurs” they are they’re own bosses. they just hop around for 10 rounds throwing just enough jabs to win a decision and hang onto they’re belt. The only time it’s remotely interesting is if a young up and comer tries to disrupt things. I wish boxing could move into the MMA mindset. A brand hires Fighters to they’re roster and arranges fights. The fighters get paid for showing up, extra for winning and bonuses for great finishes. That’s the way it should be, you pay $50-$100 you deserve a show

Pacman had a torn labrum. He suffered it 2 1/2 weeks before the fight. Lol.

He requires surgery. He was taking toroidal shots that were working up until the fight , but fight night the Nevada boxing commission wouldn’t let him take a shot. For some reason. They weren’t told about it or something.

So whats my take on this. First off there is no way there postponing this. Thing over this type of injury . So if the shots were working . Why the fuck wasn’t steps taking so he could get one before the fight.

You are right! Hopefully he has enough money to pay for the surgery. Lol

Ha !!! I’m sure Mayweather will handle the bill. He wants him back as soon as possable