Mid West Cleaning Convention #2

Man that will be cool!!!

Raising the bar for all other events!:wink:

Here is the official sign up sheet and itinerary

midwest

We may cut this off at 100 attendees so fill it out for each person you plan on bringing. It will be a first come first serve basis.

As you can see by the itinerary this event is going to be pretty amazing.

I clicked on the link in your post Chris but it just says “loading…” at the bottom. I see no place to sign up anywhere?

Go to the bottom of the webpage in the link. It always says loading when I look at it. There is a form w/ fields to fill in. Once it’s submitted you can go back and fill out another for each additional individual you are bringing.

Yep I see it under loading + we have had many people sign up so far so it is working. I see it in firefox… What are you using Kurt?

If you cant get it I can sign you up manually…

I’m using forefox and all it says for me is loading… loading…

I’ve tried firefox and IE and I see the same as Dormatex. I see loading… loading… at the bottom of the page and no more. Let me know what you want me to do to sign up?

loading…
loading…

I just took a note to sign you guys up. I will trouble shoot the sheet tomm and get it corrected.

sorry about that.

No worries Chris. Thanks.

You guys were right, it was broken.

midwest

But I fixed it and signed you guys up!

Oh and if your bringing friends or family just bang there info into the form so we can be prepared.

Hey chris I would like to introduce myself im nick and kinda a noob but getting there. Our name is Invisaclear window cleaning and its my wife and myself team.We would like to say we will be attending, it will be a nice little drive from Toledo,Oh about 8 hours but seems worth it.Will you be taking donations since this is a free event?:slight_smile:

Thanks,nick
Invisaclear Window Cleaning

Hi Nick! My wife and I work together and there will be at least 2 other couples that work together at the event. Looking forward to seeing you here.

Same to you Tony.Now we are bringing our 1yr old son and my sister to watch him at the hotel, when i sign the two of us up do i need to include my son and sister that will not attend the event?There is no way my son will sit still very long or not talk so thats why i’m bringing a sitter.

Thanks,Nick

No need to sign anyone up that won’t be at the event.

Im very happy so many people have signed up – so far . This is shaping up to be a great event!

midwest

Just curious

Does anyone know if there is a RV park nearby the hotel. The wife want to go to SD after the conference.

Thanks
Tom

Here’s one - Colony Country Campground Iowa City, Iowa
Or this one but it’s a little farther from the event - Amana RV Park :: Home

Tony I just finished watching all your videos here on wcr and wanted to say GREAT JOB!!! Alot of stuff out there is just a repeat of what someone else said in another video, but with yours I learned a few good tips and ideas hope you keep them coming.Also like that you went into the detail on cleaning in winter being in Toledo Ohio about 45min or so from Detroit it gets pretty cold here.
Agian thanks and hope to see more…
Nick