My Door Hanger Plan

I just wanted to run my upcoming door hanger plan with you all and see what your thoughts are on it and if it had any major set-backs I haven’t seen yet.

The basis is simple. Less words, straight to the point. I’m offering a straight forward price to do insides, outsides, and screens for one flat price, tax included. I will have 3 different hangers printed, a $200, a $300, and a $400. Although I may take a slight hit here and there misjudging the window count, but that should be made up for by the times it works the other way. I wanted to offer a good deal, simple and straight forward, tax included so they know exactly what they’re getting and the exact price. I want to try it and see how it works. I’d love to hear your thoughts on this idea or if anybody has tried something similar. Am I over simplifying things?

do it.

1 Like

Haha! Thanks for the input! This is my first door hanging experience. :slight_smile:

It depends, actually. Will you door hanger an $800 job and do it for $400? Certainly in a few words you can put a limit.

1 Like

Oh no, absolutely not! But in my area it would be EXTREMELY rare for a house of that size to come along. I’d be talking to that person in person and selling the job that way. These door hangers will cover 90% of all the houses in my area if not all of them. Watertown, SD does not have the biggest homes!

1 Like

Okay, but that was just an example. $550?

1 Like

I thought about adding a $500 teir, it’s about the most I would need. For bigger houses like that I’d probably try and be more direct anyway.

I would change to $199, $299, $399.

2 Likes