My first storefront account!

While sitting in my dentist’s chair yesterday getting my cleaning done, I remarked at how dirty the windows were in the very nice looking establishment and how I could take care of that at a very reasonable rate. Ended up taking some pictures before I left and emailing a bid over last night.

28 windows at $2 a piece once a month. Ins and outs done bi annually. All real easy windows. I’m thinking 30-40 minutes to do just the outsides.

There’s a quick $812 boost to my annual salary.

Pays to have business cards with you at all times and jump on opportunities that present themselves.

Sam

Nice! Estimate looks good too!

Nicely done :slight_smile: I also like the way you look at in as annual income instead of “per cleaning”, that $812 bucks is a weeks pay and then some for most people. I look at it that way as well.

Off subject, but sometimes its the way that you look at the numbers that makes all the difference. For example, I have 2 small weekly storefronts right next door to each other @$10 a piece. They each take me 5 minutes or less to do. So, lets do the math…

$20 weekly x 52 weeks = 1040 annual, and also = $120 an hour actually cleaning.
Even if you factor in drive time from my house, 10 minutes, it still rounds out to about
$60 an hour. much better than what I was making 2 months ago this time lol

You’ll also find that after the initial cleaning (always a pain in the rear, but I don’t charge extra unless they’re a major mess), you’ll be blasting through that job faster and faster every time :slight_smile:

That is a good way to look at things ninja

Thats me, always lookin at the bright side :slight_smile:

Congratulations.

I never quote a per pane price. I keep it simple with a single price (for “…all exterior window and door glass surfaces…” for example.)

That would also make all the pix unnecessary (might make more sense for those high $ residential occasions, or where windows need to be omitted for some reason.)