Mystery DI Killer

There are times when the cap on the RO housing will go bad. It has 2 O rings that can go bad. This will allow hard water to bypass the RO. These are located on the cap where the nipple on the RO slips into the cap. If you check you TDS from source water and then check you TDS after just the RO before it goes into the DI tank and it is a high TDS and you know the RO is good and is not been but in backwards then this could be the cause. I have seen these go bad on numerous occasions

2 Likes

Hey, Cade welcome back. I dont have much to add other than @John s suggestion. Good luck with it.

Hey Genaro!
No, unfortunately we moved back stateside. I live in Chino now. The line isn’t always that bad, only on Mondays, Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.

Supposedly to keep party people out.

Moving over here was a really bad idea too, in the middle of all this chaos.

2 Likes

Pull a Rogan - move to Texas. You’ll be with a ton of other folks from California.
Come on in Tori…the waters fine…

1 Like

Hey Tori , yeah right now everyone is on edge . Who knows what will happen around election time , maybe some more civil unrest. Well at least you have your family and your clients near you and don’t have to deal with Crossing the border Daily . Are you still cleaning windows in San Diego ? Nice to hear from you man

1 Like

Wish it was only up to me man. I may be the head of the family but if I’m the head my wife is definitely the neck…I like peace, she loves war.

Honestly, not quite sure what we’re going to do, but whatever it is it will be when this thing is all done with the 'Rona.

We’re staying right here no matter what until this thing is figured out.

Yeah, I am. But the border was less expensive. I’m now making over 200 miles total every day I go to work.

I’ve already went thru one transmission and I tell you, being a fat guy trying to get a tranny in and out of a truck in a driveway ain’t nothing nice. (the first tranny I got was no good and had to replace it, man I hate pulling tranny’s)

Not to mention about 60-80 dollars in gas as well, plus if I don’t pack my lunch, another 10 to 12 bucks.

Its bad right now man. but you know what, it could always be a ton worse.

1 Like

That’s lots of miles , hang in there . Definitely can be a lot worse