Natalie's intro. - New to forum

Hi all,

My name is Natalie and I’m in the process of opening a window cleaning business called Selsor’s Windows & Walls. (Walls because I plan to paint murals in the winter months - I’m in Missouri). I’m so grateful to have found this website and forum as they have been invaluable as I plan my business and develop my skills. I quit my job as a Research Coordinator in order to take a swing at self-employment. I also opened a publishing company so I can self-publish children’s books. I’m using a water fed pole and traditional methods. I’m hoping I can drastically reduce ladder use outdoors. So far I have found cleaning windows to be fun (and a bit challenging) but also kind of therapeutic. I bought wireless headphones so I can listen to music and podcasts while I work and get into my groove. I just turned 30 and my desk job was causing me all types of stress and sitting-related small ailments. So excited to get outside and on my feet. I look forward to learning more from all of you! Thanks!

Natalie

Welcome Natalie.

Hi Natalie,
Welcome to the mothership!

wow, good for you!

Welcome!

Thanks, all!

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a very positive start. Best of luck to you and I look forward to your participation on the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome, Natalie.
So, do you think that your two endeavors, windows and walls will be a good fit for the same business?

So cool! Good for you Natalie…we are here to help! Go for it. :slight_smile: