Need ideas for better gas management

i need ideas to manage this better. in the past i would usually meet crews at gas station to pay with card but that is not always convenient and i would sometimes get a call from across the city "hey we’re almost out of gas :confounded:

Get gas cards. Have the employees keep the receipts and turn them in at the end of the day.

1 Like

thanks, haven’t you for long time. how goes

We have a separate bank account for gas and incidentals. Each crew leader gets a debit card for it. I keep $200 or so in it at all times and replenish it when necessary.

1 Like

i am signing up with shell. cards are linked to vehicle, staff enters their pin to use. can choose gas only or gas and gas station purchase. i will go gas only. no need for receipts everything online.

If you’re in a high density population, ride a bike. I’m 7 years in and save at least $10,000 in vehicle fees for using ebikes and trailers. Our target market absolutely loves this yuppy hippy stuff.

4 Likes

haha thanks,i am well aware and somewhat envious of your work model. because of you i have considered bike as an alternative for some portions of my work but overall it doesn’t work for me. i think the shell card shell be ok.

1 Like

Tell them you refund all gas put in your trucks. Just give you a receipt. Simple as that.