Need to maximize my downtime

So I’m going to be having quite a bit of extra time to work on my site (after I finish taxes :mad:) and wanted to get some opinions. I put it together with a purchased wordpress theme last spring and haven’t really touched it since.

MasterPro Service Inc | Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Solar Panel Maintenance

Please let me know of any criticisms/suggestions.

First Page:

“We love having long term clients so much that we have been coming back to them since we got started in the business over 15 years ago”

Someone once told me about my site - try not to talk about myself so much and talk about the client. To me the phrase doesn’t really make you seem any more or less credible and it’s all about wording. If I was a customer I could care less if YOU “come back” to clients - but if the client requests you to come back it means everything. It’s the same point, but more palatable.

Maybe this could be worded differently such as “Master Pro Services has a 15 year track record of high quality service and satisfied clients. We are highly recommended by our clients and love building long term relationships, many of our clients have been with us for years.” or something like that

I see what you’re saying. Thanks for the suggestion. I like it!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk