Needs yals expert advice for my webpage

The customers would have to hit the play button to make it play. It doesn’t just come on automatically…

When I went on the site it automatically started playing when the site opened.

If you would’ve kept reading a post you quoted from I said I changed a bunch of stuff up because I had someone else work on it at first. Check it out now. Luxury Look Window Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Pressure Washing

Better, still don’t think you need it period on a website for window cleaning…if someone wants to listen to music they will have it already playing, to me it is a long the lines of a visitor tracker which is SO 1990’s. That being said start spending 1-2 hours per week building content, I spent 200-300 hours this past winter when I was bored…much better than spending money on google ad words which is only good when you are spending the $. Remember a “pretty” site is only pretty to you if you don’t have good content so the search engines pick it up on the 1st page and customers can find it…otherwise you are the only one looking at it.

Yea you can have the best looking site out there but if people can’t find it its useless…

Bret, I like your explanations of your service. And you don’t get all haughty like some websites I’ve seen where ‘every other competitor’ is an uninformed clown’.
One thing I’m good at spotting is grammar issues. I see quite a few. If you want, I can email or PM you.

I’ve been wondering when I was gonna hear from one of my peeps haha. Yes send any suggestion you got Dan and thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting I need to thoroughly go back and go through all my content. Wanted to get it up in running asap but we all know what doing a rust job will get ya.

Just checked your site after a couple days off of here - looking much better!

I am pretty excited - as of yesterday my site is no longer just a contact form :slight_smile: I still need to get some high quality pictures of work I am doing / done, but I think it came out almost perfect! Now to play with SEO UGH…

www.jollyrogerco.com

I think it looks great.

I do think it would be good if your phone number was clickable.

Also there should be some support for the word premier. Testimonials, expert knowledge, something, otherwise it’s a meaningless word

A final thought, maybe change “do our best” to guarantee

Done except for the phone #, thanks for the ideas and tips!