Negativity

Yes, and you disagree with my experiences too.

I’d like to correct that: I disagree with your ADVICE based on YOUR experience in markets like MINE.

I asked a question about your ‘blog’ post. It was, to me, a genuine question. You never answered that question with tangible substance. Rather, you addressed what you thought was my ‘experience’ and was dead wrong.

We can do this for a thousand pages. I am fully capable of discussing this until the bitter end.

I do not like your advice Mike. I feel it dangerous to new guys/gals who may live outside a perfect market. so my stance/position is correct that advice when I see fit.

I also want the readers here to know I liked you as a person. You were one of the guys I contacted via PM when I learned of my fathers cancer.

I also want the readers to know i adjusted your ‘data’ in private via PM just today regarding how off you were with the accuracy of your ‘attack’ rather than the attack itself.

But how about we start a new thread simply for the sake of debate/discussion regarding the price point? The Chris or Alex can move this to the fridge or the trash.

Is this post about window cleaning or negativity?

I disagree with Larry all the time. :slight_smile:

But that was negative.

negativity Larry.

sure.

WCR octagon…???

What is dangerous about my advice? I don’t love in a perfect market, there is intenese competition here, as Kevin has mentioned. We have the same type of stores and restauraunts here, we have many american chains in Canada

But how about we start a new thread simply for the sake of debate/discussion regarding the price point? The Chris or Alex can move this to the fridge or the trash.

If you wish to start another thread you may.

I’d like to do that. I will do so under conversation.