New Business cards

I need help designing a new business card.

Me too.

I can make those for you for a price of course. I worked as a graphic designer before I went into windows and have a BFA in Drawing and Painting. Take a look at my duck or my site. I can desgin for anyone who needs cards. If you are interested let me know and we can talk details and price. I even know the best places to get printed.

Perhaps this will give you some ideas…
http://robinson-solutions.blogspot.com/2009/01/sweet-impressions-business-cards.html

That was an AMAZING post, with those great links.

I know I’ve said it before, but I need to say it again.

Just awesome.

Thanks Kevin - it starts making the mind creative watching stuff like that. It gets the creative juices going in a way that you could never have a plain business card again.

Exactly. I love anything that quickly stimulates creativity like that.

Feedback pleaseproof.pdf (32.3 KB)

Mike

I would clean up the lines a bit. The zip needs to go on the same line as the city and state. Also I would probably raise your name above the bottom line and add who you are owner, president, cheif bottle washer whatever. I think you have a great looking card just clean it up a little pay attention to the lines and the way a person reads it.

Mike, my only opinion about the card is that it looks “generic” but is your business so is your call.

One thing that I’d like to point out is that you should get another web domain, so it makes sense with your company name. I’m not saying that what you have is wrong, but it would make a lot more sense if you can get something window-world.com or something like that.

Just my thoughts

Carlos

not very interesting, by that I mean bland. Also, things need to match up. The name and email of your business do not match the business name itself, and could cause some confusion. Nice clean direction you’re going in.