New episode of Waterfed Class on WCR

Good morning WCR!

I’m happy to announce there’s a fresh episode of Waterfed Class on WCR now available for viewing on Mile High Window Cleaning Supply.

This episode discusses cleaning solar panels with your wfp.

We’ve got 3 more episodes “in the can”, and I’ve got ideas for a few more. If you’ve got something in mind you’d like to see on Waterfed Class on WCR, just reply here and let us know.

To view the video, just go to Mile High Window Cleaning Supply and scroll down to the blog section.

Enjoy!

For a future episode, how about showing how these indoor WFPs work. We’ve all heard of them, but nobody really seems to have any experience with them.

It would be good to see a video of one in action.

Good morning everyone-

I’m happy to announce we have another episode of Waterfed Class on WCR now available.

This episode teaches various techniques to reduce fatigue while operating a waterfed pole.

Just go to Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scroll down to the blog section to view the video.

Enjoy!

Great stuff John!

If you havent seen it be sure to cruise on over to Johns blog and check it out.

John, I sent 3 of your videos to a new hire by email yesterday. I told him “these are the theory. Watch them so you’ll know what we’re doing on Monday when you start training.”

Thanks for your help in producing training content!

Thanks Chris!

My pleasure, Michael. Thank you for the compliment. It’s always nice to hear someone say you’ve been a help to them. Many times when shooting these videos, I’d think nobody is going to find this stuff useful. So, it’s very encouraging to hear stuff like this from you and from others. Thank you.

Thanks for the videos.

Tony

Will do