New shirts, just got the art finalized

What do you think?

Yeah, Yeah buncha comedians. lol. Sorry, I got a little excited, didn’t see the serious stuff at the bottom of the pic.

2 Likes

A little to much white space…

post a pic! :wink:

2 Likes

waaaayyyyyy to much white space although it does resemble the famous art piece cow eating grass picture.

2 Likes

very subtle!

k pic is up.

1 Like

The darker blue and the darker green, my choices.

They look good!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m only going with the Blue. Idk where he came up with Green. We only discussed the two shades of blue. Minimum order is a dozen so I got 6 of each. Lighter colors win in the desert.

1 Like

I like the blue more cause it reminds me of clean. I feel your company name should be much bigger and the phone number in a bolder type. Imo it’s important for those things to be easily visible even from a distance.

2 Likes

As soon as I get these, I’m going to start putting out teepee signs at Jobsites with my contact info. I think the logo is unique enough for them to draw the conclusion if they see me and then my sign that it’s from the same company. People are dumb I know, but we’ll see.

1 Like

I like the design, I just think the “Will’s Window Washing” should be larger - maybe bumped up to match the width of the phone number which would make it taller as well?

This iteration is final and going to print. I’ll play around with them as I need more for employees. That’s coming here quickly I think.

4 Likes

That’s the idea sort of. They read it and maybe read it again to be sure they got it right. Without looking at it I would bet you remember my logo right now.

1 Like

not bad

2 Likes

Not to bash your design, but unless you are right behind the person you can’t read what it says. The whole point of having your name on a shirt or truck is so people can read it from a good distance. The company name should be larger than the phone number or at least the same size.

Another thing, your company name and website name are reversed. That just seems silly and could lead to SEO issues.

That’s awesome! How long have you been at it? Can’t wait to get there.

Not so silly when you have the trade name but some yahoo in pennsylvania has the domain. Working with what I got. @Gotlift. Started with 100 bucks last January, so almost a year.

5 Likes

Will Power Power Washing is the shirt I am waiting to see!
I think the logo and the text on the front should be bigger on the next print run.

overall a great job i think, the w logo is quite effective, i don’t think the web name different is an issue, many companies are not able or choose not use there oa name for website.

4 Likes