New squeegee

I think you should name it OMEGA, (the last letter in the greek alphabet), as in “The Last Squeegee You’ll Ever Have To Buy!”.

Why would he put it on YouTube? If it’s as awesome as he says, I’ll bet it’s a closely guarded secret

[SIZE=“3”]Oh OK as you said if it that awesome.

OK then it could not hurt to show a few pictures then to give an idea of what it looks like.

It would like if I said that had tool that took tight insect screens out of aluminum sliders without damaging the screen frame or window frame.

Would you not want to see it?

But then again you would probably have patented it before you can show it to anybody.

Anyway if it is that good maybe localwindowcleaner might want to patent the idea. [/SIZE]

Now picture this! the top 1/4 of patio doors are dirty! the bottom half only slightly dirty, using your applicator you scrub this 1/4 only and then squeegee to the bottom and the glass is spotless!

Yes I tried to picture what you are saying.

So tried it, yer it worked just the way you said it would.

When you scrub the top where it dirty then squeegee down the glass it cleans the rest like you said it would.

Only detailing that was done is to wipe the window sill,(habit).

How ever if you scrub the whole window and squeegee as you go would not be much different time wise IMO.

How does the dirty solution moving down the glass clean the rest without scrubbing? Doesn’t squeegeeing dirty streaks of solution leave dirty residue?

How does the dirty solution moving down the glass clean the rest without scrubbing? Doesn’t squeegeeing dirty streaks of solution leave dirty residue?

Yer you would think so.

If you squeegee after using a good amount of water in the first place it works try it.

Whats the point in just scrubbing a small part of the glass to squeegee the rest?

May as well scrub squeegee at the same time two handed.

Takes same time could be quicker.

using ecover allows you to do this as the dirt does not stick to the glass it is just sitting there!

a lot of people dont do two handed therefore scrub whole of window top to bottom then squeegee top to bottom!

doing it like i have said means you scrub top half only and squeegee down to bottom once not twice!

If this works you’ll be a rich man

New squeegee? Did I miss something?

nah you didn’t miss anything. It’s top secret and no info has been leaked. Guessin we will all have to still clean glass the old fashion way

Have you cleaned dirty exterior commercial windows using your squeegee and method?

Miller Time

A squeegee cuts the water off with a sharp edge. Unless your squeegee uses a different kind of rubber, I don’t think it
can make a difference. Also as someone wrote, dirty windows are not the same as clean windows. The soap you use is not
going to matter.

Merv, are you a glass half empty guy? I’m getting that impression. :wink:

I am going to be right more than wrong here if I am.
If the glass is empty why call it full?
Stop and think about it.
What can a squeegee do to eliminate the scrubbing?

Why wet 1/2 of the window?
Why not wet 1/4th of the window?
Why wet the window at all?
Why not throw it at the window and just let the squeegee do the work.

I was hoping for something electronic, so I could stand back and operate it with a game controler.
Just in time for Christmas as well.
Buddyo is probably right. Sigh.

It empty now, 'cause it sounds like Merv has been drinking :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys this was posted for maintenance cleans only!

[QUOTE=HE MAN;165147]Yes I tried to picture what you are saying.

So tried it, yer it worked just the way you said it would.

When you scrub the top where it dirty then squeegee down the glass it cleans the rest like you said it would.[QUOTE]

This is for maintenance cleans only you dont need any special squeegee to do this!

Sir, The Thread Header reads “New Squeegee”. Did you mean a different way of using a squeegee?