New to WFP

Hi everyone I just recently purchased a Pure Water System and WFP. I tried it out on my house just for trial sake and was wondering . After use I flushed the system out and put back in my garage . The next day came out to my garage and there seems to be a distinct odor it’s not too bad but there it a definite smell . Is that normal for a 4 stage Pure Water System ?

You may be smelling the resin. It can have a fish smell.

1 Like

Totally normal.

Hows the system working out? What did you pick up?

1 Like

really? normal for it to smell while closed up?

Thank You

I picked up a package deal from another vendor . It’s called a Phaser

… and then came here, for help.

4 Likes

So we aren’t allowed to use other vendors?I mean maybe dude liked the phaser system and wcr doesn’t carry it at all

1 Like

It works I still need to get a little practice on it .

Thanks for the support !

1 Like

I can understand that but they don’t carry that particular system.me personally I had all my equipment from elsewhere prior to being recommended to this forum.I don’t think people should feel like you can’t ask questions if you didn’t purchase the product from wcr.for instance they don’t carry the squeegees I use am I supposed buy something else?my point is I came here because I was told this is the best forum with the best window washers with the best advice,heck I didn’t even know it was a shop until I seen an advertisement on Luke the window cleaners YouTube.but I understand what your saying we want to support the guys that give us this great forum but I just feel you shouldn’t be put on blast if you did purchase something elsewhere… you know what I mean?

4 Likes

well i pay for using this forum and cannot buy anything from them cause they don’t sell to us whiney canadians.

3 Likes

you bet yer fat ass we do.

1 Like

hey she prolly know me then eh!, tell her i’m the guy from the third igloo on the left, the one that had the pet polar bear till he ate my family and i had to whack him. he makes a damn good rug now eh?

1 Like

i’ll be back i gotta club me some baby seals eh!