New waterfed video series

Pooper scooper add on for your business! Problem solved.

The pane you’re referring to was short in height. Short panes like that I’ll do top to bottom. Taller panes I do them top then bottom half like you. I’ve done that gig once a year for 3 years, and have had no quality problems. A good thorough rinse is key on work like that.

no worries bud. Hope my answer was helpful.

I do this where it is necessary. I have a hospital i do twice a year that has a full day and half of rooftop wfp work. There are 3 story and 4 story wings that are joined to one story wings, so doing wfp on the roof is necessary.

But, I only do this where necessary.

LOL - I looked into this 7 years ago and was very close to starting this type of business. Along with my window cleaning obv. After extensive research I found a forum (like ours) and found you can easily make close to the same we do cleaning windows ($60 to $90 an hour) - Had a half dozen customers set up, cards printed, and a guy lined up to do the work - then it happened. Cleaning windows one day I had a enclosed corner I had to ladder. Well this was the dogs favorite dropping place. 10 minutes of the smell changed my mind.

Bet you didn’t know you can make $60 an hour doing it huh?

It would make sense if you had enough window customers with the need. One could even do it year round to help in the slow winter months.

I’m pleased to announce my waterfed training series is complete. I’ll be releasing a new episode about once per week. If you need help on waterfed, this is the series for you. You can preview the first episode here: Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scroll down to the blog section. The video is embedded there.
Don’t hesitate to share comments and ideas.

Excellent video John. Just one question. How did you get my pole?

RHG Products, one of the sponsors.

Now, I have a question for you. Where did you get my belly? :slight_smile:

I’m hoping you could tell me. I woke up one day and there was an old man staring at me. Any ideas how that happened? :wink:

Too much WFP and not enough ladder work? :slight_smile:

Doubtful since I had it before I started window cleaning. Nice try though. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s an epidemic, currently spreading to everyone born before 1971.

don’t shave with your shirt off and never look at the mirror sideways and you’ll take off years and pounds everytime!

There’s usually some funhouse mirrors at the fair that make me look taller and thinner that I wonder why I deprive myself (on not enough occasions) of beer and fatty foods, I could just change out the mirrors in my house instead.

Whats wrong with being an old fat guy? Stand proud my brother! I do.

Joe Sarno: “The only thing you can guess about a broken down old man, is that he is a survivor.”

lol

Not true. My belly is GONE !! (See cleanse thread)

Good morning everyone-

We’ve released episode 2 of Waterfed Class on WCR. This week’s episode demonstrates the basic technique for cleaning commercial windows. You can check out the new video at Mile High Window Cleaning Supply. Once there, scrolll down to the blog section to view the video and read about this week’s sale item.

Enjoy!

Last night a gorgeous 23 year old girl told me she thought I was 24 years old, 25 tops. I asked her to marry me right there on the spot lol :slight_smile:

I attribute my youthful appearance to the years of booze and nicotine. I might have halted most of my body’s natural processes, including aging :smiley:

Nice video on commercial windows! I’m enjoying this series and look forward to the next one John!

Great video John…

I am rinsing too much - Thanks!!

Thanks bud! I’m glad you enjoyed it.

It was very nice talking to you tonight Justin. In so far as getting the window clean, you really can’t rinse too much. But, in so far as being efficient and maximizing profit, you certainly can rinse too much. Rinsing too much is a problem that is common to someone who is just starting out with pure water. It’s a problem related to confidence…which I addressed in the video. You’ll get more confident, and those rinse times will reduce. It’s just a matter of practice and getting yoru faith in the equipment and technique established.

BTW, you or anyone else are always free to call me with questions. If you happen to get my voice mail, please leave a message and I will definitely call back. I’m here to help.