New Website for 5 Star Window Care

Love the Five Star certification. Awesome stuff.

I didnt go through every single page, I like it though!

Interesting… I couldn’t duplicate the issue in my firefox. Are you using for mac? Can you say which version you have? That is a total bummer!

Glad you like it. I will be sharing it in depth at NOLA :slight_smile: Will you be there Tim?

[MENTION=112]panelessperfection[/MENTION]
I updated my firefox and it did what you described. I removed the html-compressoin plugin and it works now. I don’t know why firefox didn’t like it, but it should work now. Let me know if it works for you now :slight_smile:

Unfortunately no. Not this year. All of my time and energy is here trying to still provide for my family while ramping up my business for its official full time launch this coming April.

Still not working on Blackberry…

Get new phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just trying to help…

Me too

Your too cool…what an *******.

Yup, now works awesome-rific-ally.

Very nice, Curt.

Love the pop-up and pop-down imagery. Nice use of that functionality.

[MENTION=429]5star[/MENTION] how long did it take you to wip this site up?

[MENTION=3135]diamondridge[/MENTION]

Yea you would have thought that would have been his first move… lol

I reused most of the content of the old site, so it was only about a 3 day project. When you switch themes there are a lot of theme specific settings to change and short codes to replace.

Which theme did you switch to? They are both really sharp but I personally liked the blue one better. The text looks a little washed out on my Sony laptop.

Interesting, Steve… Is there anyone else who prefers the look of the old site? It would be interesting to compare notes. I definitely like the responsiveness of the new theme over the old theme.

The new theme is a customized one… so it’s called “5 Star”

I would be very interested to see if overall this new site is an improvement over the old one in you guy’s opinions.

Curt,
Your website is truly awesome on so many levels! The 5 star certification program for your field techs is inspiring,(What service do you use for the background checks?). It tells the consumer/prospective employee that you have rigorous standards for your techs and that they have a challenging and fulfilling career ahead of them with your company - just the kind of people I’d want in my house.