Nissan Cube?

Pics, or it didnā€™t happenā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Itā€™s fwd. I wish it had 4wd. I donā€™t really need it, though more clearance would be nice. It should fair fine with snow tires.

Congrats on the addition to the fleet.

If the other trucks is not in the way keep it you never know when you or somebody else my need it.

What was the issue? CVT?

Cubes are quite wide for their length. Lolā€¦ Umm, yea.

Very professional looking. Way to go.

1 Like

Thanks man!

Iā€™m going to use the truck for gutter jobs and hauling random crap. May take the rack off and move stuff for the rich kids once university folk come back into town. I also need a new washing machineā€¦

The Cube is a nice departure though; good gas, has A/C, stereo, bluetooth. Iā€™m a trad guy, so it works out.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more.

I really like pannel vans mine is renault kangoo
They save u fuel as opposed to trucks
And no worry about removing equipment aft work

1 Like

I definitely like being able to leave my ladders in the cube. Not a huge deal though. I locked my steps and extensions up to the truck with some cables and pad locks. I was most worried about the LG, as itā€™s my most expensive ladder. Iā€™d be more bummed if someone broke glass to get to the stuff inside, but itā€™s not bad unless Iā€™m in the city. You steal a ladder where I live, Iā€™ll get 3 phone calls in an hour ;-).

i think for speed when working it might be an idea to remove the rear door window instead have a makeshift slider window

I can fit all of it inside. Just need to cram it in just a tadā€¦