Not sure what to bid. Looking for ideas

Im going to report you to the administrator.
Go get a life

1 Like

I’m at $780-$850 depending on overhead and size, something I’d have to see in person to get a better ‘feel’ for it.

I’d say consider your insurance costs, equipment costs (incl. equip used), on top of your labor (time x $$), frequency of cleaning, and any risk involved (looks low).

Personally: I’d use a WFP for exteriors, and depending on how dirty the insides are the unger indoor speed clean pads.

I tend to take Internet claims of wealth with a grain of salt.

1 Like

@Skipper settle down.

A new member is asking a legitimate question. There is no reason to attack him for doing so.

The sole reason for this forum’s existence is to have a place where you can learn and commingle with likeminded professionals. If you don’t like what someone is saying, or don’t want to answer a question, ignore the post.

5 Likes

I can do anything I put my mind too…

The answer is Yes…

Now…

What was the question?

Dont listen to this skipper guy
800 - 1200 bucks in a day man that sounds like a dream job to most people and ide be happy with that
Just because ure proffessional dosent mean u gotta rip the building owner off
Besides this job is going to come back again and again unlike other work like building painting etc so uve gota be reasonable

Thanks for the comments!
As for the bid, the photos were parts from three of four commercial buildings. Two buildings are inside and outside of the entryways only. The two other buildings are inside and out at the entryway and exterior only on the rest of the building.
I came up with what I thought was reasonable number so the job can move forward. He knows that I normally just do residential but of course I’m not going to turn down mid rise commercial. I took the advice and came up with some numbers with the understanding that he and I can always renegotiate.
Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks!

3 Likes

Building Manager just put the job on Thumtack and has bids for $0.50 per pane, with 90 day terms. Have bucket, will travel.

1 Like

LOL, with 90 days even, what a deal!

1 Like

Technically it’s 90 days from the first day of the following the month of service as long as it’s not a Leap Year. Leap Year it gets real complicated with math and whatnot.

2 Likes

Unless they forget then it’s 90 days from the date they remember.

Thank you for your help!
I’ll let ya’ know how things progress!

2 Likes