Official Window Cleaning Meme Thread

More better!

2 Likes

@SwissMike

5 Likes

Not that I donā€™t enjoy the intellectual stimuli @JaredAI :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Idk 17 people found the alien thread important enough to cast a vote and several of us had a great and fruitful conversation for the last two days.

Now I guess we graduated to letā€™s make fun

4 Likes

My favorite part! Yay!

Trying to stay on topic be like

4 Likes

My favorite part is where the thread gets so off topic you canā€™t even see the rails from where your at.

3 Likes

Nah man. Iā€™m sorry. I shouldnā€™t make fun.

I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is ā€œTo what end?ā€ So if life exists, to what practical end are we discussing it?

Please donā€™t take it that way. I enjoyed your poll/post very much. If anything, Iā€™m teasing myself.

My personal pattern seems to begin with opening a can of worms in my initial contribution, then spending an inordinate amount of time during the workday to author cogent replies and clear up misunderstandings. I found it humorous that the pattern was so predictable, and I supposed I couldnā€™t be the only one who felt that way. Hence, the meme.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Itā€™s kinda like saying. Yeah I know the stars are there so why look at them?

The debate is ongoing at this very time whether we choose to engage in it or not

Not sure I follow. What debate as we speak?

And you arrent answering my questions straightly. What is the practical value of discussing it on this particular forum?

How would it affect our lives if it did exist? Other than letting us know we are not so special, which doesnt feel like a very appealing motive to investigate the subject.

I know the stars exist. I can see them. There is no debate.

Thus the Wanda meme. Like huh? We are just talking in circles unless there is a specific destination that you are steering towards.

1 Like

This is appearantly the topic to post it under not?

3 Likes

The debate on whether or not aliens or other life exists out there

This conversation needs its own thread now. Stop hijacking the meme thread! =)

5 Likes

Is there a way to hijack a thread of randomness?

And this one?

8 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m posting the 200th comment to the MeMe threadā€¦ Youā€™re welcome Sam. Good thread! :wink:

3 Likes