Oh how I love the low ballers

It’s $3.59 here in Iowa and I get $5 per window. Nice thing is our cost of living is much lower than Cali, NY, or NJ. I say you all can come to Iowa and we’ll run this place.

Ok well I need to know what is there to do i Iowa? My wife is from a city and heck where we live now she thinks it’s the sticks. So she would need nightlife within a 5 or 10 minute drive. If she can’t do something other then stair at me, she will be back in her home country in no time. I think everyone in this country is going to start to really hit the pain of the enconomy over the next two years. I have been looking at other businesses to make sure I dont have to go back to work for the government. I think the only people who will be getting their windows cleaned in 2 or 3 years from now are going to be the rich, unless a miracle happens with the enconmy. Which I really dont ever see happening. Maybe I will head to her country, their economy is growing. Her brother has been talking to me about setting up a carpet cleaning company there. Hum, I might have to talk a little more about it to him.

I’m about 25 miles from the University of Iowa and when someone says recession they say “what recession?”. With the U here it makes it’s own economy and these people love to show how much they make.

By the way Jugg which country?

Romania.

I think you will find CC grosses much more money over-all anyway.

It is way easier to sell too.

PM me for details.

I was starting to think that way back in July. I forced myself to get over it real quick. Everything is going to be fine, we all need to just not panic about it. Panic causes everyone to stop spending. We need people to continue to spend, especially on our services!

I believe after the election there will be a spike in the economy, no matter who wins.

The economy is based on spending… Bush has us feeling down and causing us not to spend as much.

When he goes some of that will go with him. Life will not be perfect, but better.

who is ‘us’?

Americans in general, perhaps not you, and certainly not EVERY SINGLE American, but Americans in general.

I see. I must be reading the polls differently. I also must have misunderstood how the White House truly affects the nation.

My bad.