One bad employee

One bad employee can ruin your online reputation in one day . Local company employee kicked a cat and was filmed on ring . Now the company is getting dozens on 1 star reviews in the last 6 hours on Yelp and google

3 Likes

Literally my worst nightmare

4 Likes

Theres literally about 100 more reviews since i posted this . This incident will be good to review with our helpers and employees , to show them how bad things can turn with one bad action

2 Likes

Based on the comments it looks like it’s the owner’s son.

2 Likes

Catkickers Pest Control.

2 Likes

They’ve not only been hammered on Yelp, but the even bigger impact is on Google reviews. I also noticed in the search that this incident is trending on Reddit as well. Curious if the pet owner will launch a lawsuit against this company.

Smart idea to use this video as a training tool with employees to show them how bad behavior can be detrimental to a company.

With that said I would imagine this company is pretty much done for, I don’t see how they could survive this overwhelming negative publicity.

3 Likes

What’s making it worse , is that the business owner has posted a very vague apology on there business FB page . And it making people make angry

3 Likes

:expressionless:

Man, some of these reviews are hilarious!

True, but I can’t imagine you would only issue a vague apology after 3 weeks. I think basically everyone on here would handle it almost immediately to some degree.

Pay for all medical bills, fire employee, buy a new cat if needed, free clean. That would take care of any reasonable person. Would cost a whole lot less than loosing a business! They could pivot and rebrand, but still going to loose a whole ton of money.

1 Like

Also, seems Yelp had shut down reviews since most of them aren’t first hand. Still, hard to get around that one.

2 Likes

Made it on local news yesterday .

2 Likes