One story homes $149

How long will it take you to wash those windows?
Do you pay a mortage or rent?
Do you pay for gas in your vehicles?
Do you advertise?
What do you pay yourself per hour?
Do you have employees?
Do you plan on having employees?
Do you plan on retiring wealthy?
Are you paying for health insurance?

These are jut a few of the things to think about before saying “its all profit” or you “dont owe anything”. You always need to be thinking about your future

Yeah, any business owner knows there is no work that is “all” profit.

Why do I feel as if you and I had a lengthy discussion about all that recently? lol

LOL, thats the way I thinking when I was grossing $45/hr, I was on easy street…

I was almost out of business until I found some gurus online, read some books and learned what I didnt know…

No I do not pay rent or have a mortgage. House is paid for and all I pay is utilities.
Yes I pay for gas in my truck. $3.43 a gallon here.
Yes I advertise all the time using social media. I also hand out business cards and brochures.
About $50 an hour.
No employees
Yes health ins

I make enough right now to pay bills and bank a little.

Dont you mean $49.99 Sir. lol Sounds better.

Lol, I’m an OK salesman. I don’t need to drop a penny to make it appear like a good deal.

I did not drop it a penny to look like a good deal. All my prices are fair.

I have a buddy that did a special like that i.e. $149.00 one story and loss his a$$ he didnt factor in the multiple one story homes with 5k sqft haha

I haven’t.

Micah was joking – does $49.99 look better than $50? It seems to be a marketing trick…

I have never understood the penny or dollar thing but everyone does it from cars all the way down to birthday cards!

The human psyche is a strange and wonderful thing… To a large number of people, the penny off really does make the price appear more attractive. I’ve read that numbers ending in 7 are even more effective (i.e. $49.97)

But actually, even numbers are more enticing. 199.98 catches the eye more than 199.99. There is actual marketing science behind this…

Clean windows are not cheap,
And cheap windows are not clean…

Tommy
C-Clear Window Cleaning
© 903.261.3806

Micah, what is the ratio that you prefer or is it based on the job? Can you give me a little insight on how you come up with an effective cleaning solution every time?

I’m about to get a pump to do roof cleaning and I also want to add soft washing to my arsenal. Is that usually the same type of pump, hoses and nozzles to do both?

Right now I’m using chemical injection in my pressure washers and mostly low pressure tips to clean, but I can’t wait to get away from that method as soon as possible.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Nathan Chiasson

For shingle roof cleaning you’ll want to start with a 30% ratio of 12.5% bleach. You’ll want to add a surfactant such as Fresh Wash or Roof Snot. If you use Fresh Wash, you can lower that ratio because the Fresh Wash boost the cleaning ability of the bleach.

You can use a roof cleaning pump to clean houses, IF the only thing causing the house to be dirty is organic stains. If there dirt dobbers, spider webs, pollen or dust, you just won’t be able to clean it very well with a roof cleaning pump.

Really the best way to clean houses and building is SoftWashing with a pressure washer using a downstream injector and low pressure nozzles. Why don’t you like that method?

Good luck Ben