Portable Steam Cleaner--"Like New" $650

Pro 6 Duo with all accessories purchased from Vapor Clean. Used only twice. Like new condition. Here are the specs from the website as well as the website link Pro6 Duo Commercial Steam Cleaner | My Vapor Clean

$650 firm. Includes shipping.

Specs:
Tackle lengthy tasks without stopping for refill and reheat - eliminate “down time”. Convenience, Durability and Exceptional Quality - The most affordable heavy duty Continuous Fill on the market.
Our Vapor Clean® Pro6 has evolved into an extremely functional, reliable and highly rated machine by our customers in business and home alike. Our intentional design affords the Pro6 a fast heat while providing a well maintained pressure. The powerful 1800 watt smaller sized boiler allows for faster heating and quick recovery. This great design allows for a great maintenance of balanced pressure and temperature in the boiler. The Pro6 reservoir holds 2 additional quarts for long time running before adding additional water into the reservoir. The Pro6 has an audible low water beeper as some in this same category do not offer. Our Pro6 is a convenience and a luxury for the homeowner, but a necessity for the business owner.

Pro6 Duo - 327° Continuous Refill - 87 Psi ( 6 bar ) Stainless Steel
• Stainless Steel Insulated Boiler AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) Welded boiler
• 1.5 capacity - 2 Qt. reservoir…non-stop 24/7 cleaning time 9 minute heat up
• Replaceable Heating Element - Copper Tubing, Brass Fittings, Double coated circuitry
• 327° = 0 - 87 psi / 6 bar - Continuous Operation (250° - 304° Tip Temperature)
• Powerful 1800 watt for faster recovery, low 13 amp draw.
• Variable Pressure Control Dial
• Accurate read pressure gauge
• 9.75 ft extended length detachable Hose w/ Safety Handle with fingertip control
• Audible beeper notification when reservoir needs refilling
• 12Lx12Wx11.5H 15 ft electrical cord
• 14 lb empty - 18 - 20 lbs full
• A complete set of excellent quality tools & accessories
• 4 Large Casters for easy mobility & durability

Pro6 Duo - 327° Continuous Refill - 87 Psi ( 6 bar ) Stainless Steel Exterior
• Stainless Steel Insulated Boiler AISI 304 18/10 Tungsten (TIG) Welded boiler
• 1.5 Qt. capacity - 2 Qt. reservoir…non-stop 24/7 cleaning time
• Replaceable Heating Element - Copper Tubing, Brass Fittings, Double coated circuitry
• 327° = 0 - 87 psi / 6 bar - Continuous Operation (250° - 304° Tip Temperature)
• Powerful 1800 watt for faster recovery, low 13 amp draw.
• Variable Pressure Control Dial
• Accurate Read Pressure gauge -
• 9.75 ft extended length detachable Hose w/ Safety Handle with fingertip control
• 15 ft electrical cord
• Audible beeper notification when reservoir needs refilling
• 12Lx12Wx11.5H
• A complete set of excellent quality tools & accessories
• 4 Large Casters for easy mobility & durability

Accessories Included:
• 2 Extension wands
• Floor brush w/ clips
• Triangle brush w/ clips
• Flexible hose
• Window squeegee
• Jet Nozzle with single hole
• Jet Nozzle with 3 holes
• Jet Nozzle - Extended length
• Medium round brush
• Medium triangle brush
• 2 Stainless, 7 Nylon, 1 Brass detail cleaning brush
• Water Fill Bottle
• 2 Stainless Scrubbies
• Ultra-Steam Pads / 1 Floor - 1 Triangle

Could this machine be applied to window cleaning in any way?

1 Like

Yes, great for track cleaning

I was going to ask the same as @MAS. Need to be doing a bunch of tracks to cover the investment. I don’t do enough residential.

do u ship to malaysia

To me that’s a niche service., am I correct in saying this ? Is that what it was for you ? If so what was the percentage of customers that went for this ?
How much extra per window were you getting ?

We used this with Auto Detailing. Its great on the inside and dry perfect. Also it did work wonders on smokers cars. When we used the same thing in Dr. Office cleaning we got better results with the steam your getting a better product to kill any germ. So this would be a great pickup for those who still might be doing Commercial Cleanings.

P.s. we did use it on the inside of 2 church buildings.

A customer used his to clean hard water off his shower. It was a sienna, not sure what model. I’d be scared to hurt the glass. Anyone else use one?

1 Like