Potential Spring Postcard

This will be a 1 sided 4x6 card with only the customers address on the reverse side. The white print actually tuned out well last time I used it. Would you respond if you got it in the mail tomorrow?

I like it, not sure about the other side being blank. Reverse type is tricky but it does not look too bad, at least online.

It might sound a little more impressive if you say “Pure Water Technology” above the photo.

Otherwise for this size ad it looks pretty good.

brennon,
I like it…A real picture…and real money saved…not a % off. Are you offering this to return customers or just new ones?
dave

I don’t know. It’s direct mail, so I control who gets it. I’m thinking I should send it to some key current clients, but it will mostly go to homes I gave estimates to, but didn’t schedule.

I’ll rethink the whole back side being blank. I like the “Technology” part. Just changed that. Thanks for your input.

I emailed you a question about your book.

Here’s my idea for the back:

I am thinking of doing a direct mail out also. Is very expensive? How many do you send out at one time?

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Hey Brennon, [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]I checked out your web site. I like the review section very much. The post it idea is a very creative way of doing things. Easy to read and easy for them to fill out. How do you transfer them onto your web site?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]Great post card! That should solve the pre May lull problem.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I take their reviews, put them on the post its on this WEB SITE. If you right click on the generated note you can save it as a .jpeg, then insert it into your website and/or other marketing materials.

I just sent out 250 of these today. I’ll let you all know how they do.

Neato! thanks for the link

Will give this a try, thanks Brennon

Do you do some followup (besides giving a promotion like this) to customers that don’t call you back?

At this point I’ve at least attempted to reach all my customers by phone. Two weeks ago they all received a thank you letter for last year’s work.

I’ll call every other day until I talk to someone!

good stuff.

who’s the picture in you avatar of?

… him ?

Me! with my head shaved in Puerto Rico over the winter. I didn’t want to care what I looked like after being in the ocean all day.

This is what I normally look like:

You look way better with hair!

That’s what my mom says.

[COLOR=black]I have to dito that! :cool:[/COLOR]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]Perhaps you should wear a baseball cap until your hair grows out.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]First impression is everything. :D[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black]I thought the guy in your avatar was someone else![/COLOR] :o[/FONT][/COLOR]